Tuesday 3 April 2012

As my shoulder injury trundels into its fifth week and I endure the return to work whilst still taking anti-inflamatory and co-codimel pain killers and feeling like shit.  I am faced with the question
"What is exactly wrong with you?"
What apart from the agonising pain in my shoulder, the numbness and the pins and needles in my arm and hand, the torn ligaments and the damaged nerves?

Apparently 'Injury to Shoulder' on my doctor's note is not enough info.

So I pay a visit to my doctor and ask.
"What is exactly wrong with me?"

He replied.

"Possible Thoracic outlet syndrome"

So I google it.  Great, just what a writer wants!
Just thank whoever be that it was my right shoulder/arm/wrist because i'm LEFT handed so I can still write!

Typing it all up? ~ well that just takes a bit longer

So today I can go back to work and tell them exactly what it is that is wrong with me.........

Weeks of physio to follow ......


No comments:

Post a Comment